Tuesday, September 4, 2012

inital home purchases

I'm sure this list will continue to grow, but I've been slowly but surely acquiring some things we'll need (mixed with some things that I want) for the new house!  It's so exciting to be purchasing things that will go into a permanent space and I'm trying to remember to pace myself.  Below are a few things I've snagged to date.

-Samsung refrigerator (obviously this had to make the top of the list)
-coral reef shower curtain... I haven't decided whether this will go in the hallway or master bath yet, but it will definitely have a home somewhere!
Coral Reef Shower Curtain from West Elm

-simple white curtains for the window in our front room
 Cotton Curtains from Pottery Barn

-antique china cabinet (which I'm in the process of refinishing)
-and paint!!!
Tattered Sail

 Barefoot Beach (in my current living room)

 The Harbor 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...