Saturday, May 8, 2010

I believe congratulations are in order

Today marks the day we've all been waiting for- Jake graduated and is officially a Doctor of Physical Therapy, woop woop!!! I can't believe he is really finished with school...for a while the road to graduation seemed never ending, but he made it and is certainly enjoying being done.

I am also happy to note that he has already taken a job with Sentara in the Hilltop area of VB doing outpatient rehab and starts June 7th!!! The break between now and then is well deserved and actually needed so he can prepare for his VA boards the first week of June. Corny or not, I am really proud of him and this huge accomplishment.

I'm still not used to everyone playfully referring to him as "doctor" and I don't know that I ever will be, but he's earned it. My Papa decided all of a sudden to start calling him Doc from now on...he thinks he is clever and Jake certainly had no complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...