Tuesday, September 20, 2011

book obsessed

I am obsessed with Emily Giffin's books (you know it's true)!  I can't pinpoint what it is about her writing style exactly but I've managed to read her last two novels in just a few days and have found myself moderately upset that that's it... I've officially run out of options for now!  I've even taken to stalking her website in hopes that there will be some PR announcing her next book as soon as she's got one lined up!  Creepy, I know, but I got lucky.  I stumbled upon a preview for Where We Belong coming to stores in 2012.  Oh boy!!!


I read Baby Proof and Heart of the Matter, in that order, but wouldn't suggest saving Heart of the Matter for last; out of all her books it was my least favorite.  Don't get me wrong, I love ALL of her books, but if I had to put them in order I would probably go with:

1. Baby Proof
2. Something Borrowed
3. Something Blue (you have to read this directly after Something Borrowed. period.)
4. Love the One You're With
5. Heart of the Matter

The only thing I might reserve the right to change is placing the Something Borrowed and Something Blue series first, but that would be it.  Honestly, if you like a single one of novels then you'd like them all.  Don't take my word for it, read for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...