Monday, December 5, 2011

Catching Fire

Ahhh, I knew the Hunger Games series would be good, but I had no idea I'd like it this much!  I've finished Catching Fire and am already onto the third and final book in the series.  The suspense is killing me and I even packed my nook in my purse this morning hoping for some reading time during lunch, but I wasn't so lucky.  Of course, I'll let you know when I finish and what I thought about it, but obviously you can tell I'm enjoying it.  However, if a book doesn't end quite the way I'd like you can forget me having anything nice to say about it.  I don't know what happens, but it's like I forget everything I liked leading up to the end because I'm obsessing over how I wish it had ended differently.  The same thing goes for movies.

Also, per my usual WW update, I've lost another 2.6 pounds and am less than a one pound away from having lost a total of 10!   Once I hit that, I'll be back to my wedding weight, although I'm not looking exactly the same.  I mean I can tell I'm losing a little weight here and there but I still feel pretty hippy, so where I'm losing is different from where I gained... but so goes a lot of people's stories.  Regardless, I'm happy to see the weight coming off and revel in the compliments from Jake.  I know we've been together forever, but it's always nice to know the person you try the hardest to look your best for notices.  He's been really great, constantly telling me how proud he is of my progress and it's really encouraging.  I still have a lot to go, but I can't complain about the results to date. 

As always, thanks for all your support.  I love hearing it, despite that on average it takes the people around you 12 weeks to notice the change and I'm only 4 weeks in (a little tidbit from Alison, my sister-in-law, who also has lost a ton of weight!).  Not to mention the fact that some of you are sending the love my way and haven't even seen me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...