Thursday, August 16, 2012

Midweek Confessions

I'm finally ready to link up for E, Myself, and I's Midweek Confessions and it gets skipped this week! Ugh.

Well I guess in effort to prove my willingness to participate I'll just go ahead and do it... by myself.

Here it goes...

-My sister went out of the country and I had no idea!  Here I am harassing her about what to do for her birthday and all the while she is hundreds of miles away without cell phone reception.  Fail!

-WW is not going well.  I haven't gained but I'm at a standstill.  Maintaining is great- when you've hit your goal weight, but I've still got 15lbs to go!

-I love Shark Week.  I was watching it on DVR at 5am this morning.

-I've been counting down for Fall so that once Shipyard's Pumpkinhead Ale came into stock I could buy as much as possible.  Well, Fall must have come early because Jake sent me a picture of a 6 pack and I flipped.  No joke.  I called him right away and started screaming.  He bought 2 cases.

-We're buying a house.  More on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...