Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Midweek Confession


Since I'm on a roll this week, I might as well try to get back into a few good habits.   Midweek Confessions, inspired by our real friend Elizabeth over at E, Myself, and I is always fun to participate in.

No need to waste any time.

1. I've embraced two of the three Pinterest secret boards you're allotted.  I won't share what they are (it's a secret) but I'm sure you can guess one of them.

2. I spent too much money on a quart of "powder paint" for the dresser in our bedroom.  This locally made, organic paint is supposed to compete with Annie Sloan's chalk paint and is cheaper (if you can believe it).  Let's hope its as good as everyone claims.

3. I'm going to be in two weddings this year and I'd sort of forgotten how expensive being a bridesmaid can be.  I love both of the brides, so no worries there, but I'm not sure Jake and I will make it to Napa for our anniversary after all and I'm bummed.

4. Making over our bedroom has become an obsession.  We'd never invested any money into our room until recently when we bought a king size bed, and now it's on.  Since our headboard and footboard no longer fit and my love for our furniture is starting to wane it's set a ball in motion that neither of us can stop.  Hopefully the paint, curtains, new duvet, refinished dresser, and possible upholstered headboard (fingers crossed!) will do the trick.

5. I've made hot chocolate (with more marshmallows than a five year old would request) every day for the past week.

6. I'm finally back on the Weight Watchers train but am not having as much immediate success.  The first week I lost 2 1/2 pounds and gained 0.1 and 0.7 the weeks following.  I'm sure the cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies last week didn't help my cause.  I need to lose 10 pounds by the time we travel to Cancun in March.

7. I have had no desire to do laundry lately.  The result has been me going through the dirty clothes recycling my dress socks. 

8. The most recent movie I watched was Judge Dread, and I liked it.

1 comment:

  1. That first secret board is a baaaaaaby board. Duh. :) Tell Jake it's happening, he'll deal. Also, when are you & Will going on another out-law day adventure? haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...