Monday, August 16, 2010

Office Shenanigans

I've probably mentioned before (at least to Scott) that sometimes when I watch The Office it makes me think of where I work. For the record, we do NOT have our own version of Micheal, but we do take department Christmas photos, debate over the temperature, and chit chat at the water cooler.

This upcoming Friday marks my three year anniversary at my job and to celebrate that occasion I'm going to share some of my favorite stories from my office.

If you don't work in a cubicle I invite you to read these stories later this week and take a peek into our world. If you do work in one, I still want to invite you to sit back, read, and laugh at the things our offices have in common.

This is my cube at work. Awesome, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...