E, myself, and i is doing a giveaway for 30 before 30 participants, so I thought I'd join!!! Here it goes...
1. Take a pottery class
2. Spend a weekend in the Big Apple
3. Read the whole Bible
4. Become a dog owner DONE! I'm sure you've heard of Tank by now...
5. Move with Jake to a new place for both of us
6. Host and cook a holiday meal for family
7. Travel to another country
Try my hand at cycling or a spin class, maybe form a hobby I really did do this after I drafted this blog, so I'm letting it count
9. Go on a mission trip
10. Visit a castle
11. Visit a vineyard on the west coast going to Napa Valley in November
12. Become very involved with or work for a charity/non-profit volunteering this weekend for physicians for peace; I hope it will be my last involvement!
13. Run more than one half marathon in a single year definitely on the right track if I follow through with the Shamrock and then another half in the Fall
14. Take a spontaneous trip (less than a week's notice)
15. Keep reading... I'd like to average reading a book a month, which equals roughly 64 new books by my 30th birthday I'm WAY behind on this one!!!
16. Discover my signature dish and perfect it
17. Confidently wear a bikini... in public, not just at the pool
18. Take a "girls only" trip
19. Buy a piece of art (not necessarily anything fancy, but a piece I love and appreciate) does it count if I buy it for someone else???
20. Pay off more than 50% of our school loans
21. Be more proficient on a Mac than a PC
22. Become more versed in Adobe Creative Suite
23. Swim with dolphins
24. Take a professional quality photograph; I want people to assume I bought it
25. See/meet someone famous
26. Revamp an old piece of furniture I've been on the lookout...
27. Throw/Attend a baby shower for either Alison or Dani (I'm ready to be an aunt)
28. Talk about/start trying for kids
29. Learn to ski or snowboard
30. Buy a house