Wednesday, June 29, 2011

total bookworm

Yes friends, I'm at it again... I started and finished Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin  last week on my flights to and from Vegas and I LOVED it- shocker!  I might even go as far as to say that I enjoyed it more than Something Borrowed; however, when I gave some thought as to why that might be, I came to the conclusion that the element of suspense was greater for me in Love the One You're With.

I don't want my post to spoil it for you, so like my other "reviews" I'll just give you an overview of what its about and you can decide whether it should make your summer reading list yourself!

We learn early on that Ellen Graham has the perfect husband, the perfect job, the perfect life... or so she thought.  One afternoon, Ellen unexpectedly runs into Leo, her ex from years ago. Leo, who was her first true love and the one who left her heartbroken with no explanation- the one she could never forget. When his reappearance ignites  emotions, Ellen begins to question whether the life she’s living is the one she’s meant to live and how perfect it really is.  It's a powerful story about one woman at the crossroads of true love and real life.


Read it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a book worm, too! Especially in the Summer! I've got to read this book, it sounds like my kind of read! :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...