Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolution

I've never really been making "into" New Year's resolutions, but this year I think I'm bringing em back.  Starting in 2012 I plan to take more pictures.

I think is reasonable to task myself with, especially considering I've noticed that Jake and I rarely take them and even more rarely are in captured in one together.  The photos from our anniversary trip in Maine were some of the only pictures I have of the two of us since before we got married (where we actually asked a friend/stranger to take one on our own camera).  That's pathetic.

Thie picture below is one of the only photos I have from earlier this holiday... and I stole it from my mom's facebook wall.  More pathetic.  Same goes for photos from my birthday, Jake's Birthday, etc.  It's borderline ridiculous.

So here's to 2012, may it be a blessed year full of family, friends, and great memories... most of which I can catch on camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...