Saturday, September 7, 2013

Updo or don't

Maybe it's the planner in me, but I'm knee deep in wedding festivities and am l.o.v.i.n.g. it.  It's not just planning for the shower either- I had so much fun in Charleston, SC for my girlfriend's bachelorette party and have loved weighing in on wedding ideas.  I took the friday before my friend Ashley's wedding off and got really excited when she emailed that day's agenda as well as the itinerary for the entire weekend.  I mean who doesn't love manis, pedis, mimosas, cake and getting dressed up? Seriously.

However, amidst all the excitement I'm starting to panic a bit about my hair.  We're in these beautiful orange, flowy, floor length dresses and the bride is providing gold jewelry and our sandals.  So, literally all I am responsible for is choosing a hairstyle... and I'm struggling.  What do you think about the below looks?  Go ahead, cast your vote- it would really help me make a decision and move on to bigger and better bridesmaid responsibilities.

 
Option 1: Messy 

 
Option 2: Curly to One Side

 
Option 3: Curly Straight Back

Option 4: Braided 

7 comments:

  1. I vote messy! But, I also love braids! :) You will be beautiful either way; and, you know I love a good orange dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the thoughts... I'm leaning towards the braids, specifically Kate Middleton's look.

      Delete
  2. I vote option 1 or 2, they are a basically so close that either one is great in my book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting... decisions, decisions!

      Delete
  3. I like the braids! I think it's a little more intricate but cool. The rest I feel like we've seen everywhere. You'll look great no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. I'm with you on the braids and I definitely don't see any of the other bridesmaids going this route.

      Delete
  4. I agree with the braids. Can't wait to see pictures of what you pick.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...