Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Summer Wish List

As it warms up there are so many great things I want to see, do... and have!  Obviously I can't buy everything that I want but there is no harm in looking... and there is definitely no harm in sharing what some of those things are with you.

I've been expanding my wardrobe these days and have started to think more about accessories and shoes when doing so.  Below are some things that have caught my eye for summer.  Have you all branched out this season with anything new and different?
Carrie Bangles from Stella & Dot
Stella & Dot Vallen Pendant 
Crochet TOMS
The Webster at Target Jersey Dress
Rainbow Sandals in Sand



2 comments:

  1. Amanda-I'm digging the bangles. You know I'm not much of a bracelet person (except the pearl bracelets Ry bought me) but I LOVE the bangles. Great colors & will look super cute w/all your new outfits. I say go for it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I may have splurged on both pieces from Stella & Dot. You only come across coral inspired jewelry every once in awhile!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...