Sunday, March 18, 2012

4 Day Challenge

Jake’s Birthday is coming up so I decided to enter into a four day challenge of cooking homemade, new recipes for dinner each day this week up through his birthday.  This is my gift to him since last year I did the same thing but just for his actual bday.  Since this year he made the same request, I thought I needed to up the ante just a little bit to make it better than the last.  This may or may not be a very difficult thing to do since I rarely make elaborate (using the term lightly) dinners and traditionally save experimental recipes for baking.  Thank goodness for Pinterest!

Regardless, the cat is out of the bag since I told him already that this was his gift starting Monday.  Eek!  The week’s lineup is:

Shrimp, Tomato, & Avocado Pizza
Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed with Ricotta, Spinach, Tomatoes, & Basil
Scallop Tacos
Avocado Chicken Parmigiana

Stay tuned to see how things turn out!

2 comments:

  1. I'm mostly concerned about the avocado chicken parm, but everything else sounds awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Jake would appreciate this gift more if it were given on 4 consecutive Thursdays...say when I'm around.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...