Sunday, March 11, 2012

one step forward

Well, I promised I'd let you all know how my weigh in went and I'm happy to say that I lost just under a pound!  I know that isn't within the 1-2 pound range I was hitting a few weeks back, but it's certainly better than gaining and finally got me over the hump I'd been bouncing between since the end of January.  I mean going back back and forth 1-2 pounds for a month was frustrating and I'm hoping this will give me the motivation I need to keep things moving.

I was pretty good in meeting my challenges set last week.  I ran twice (once with Tank) and walked him another time.  I didn't exceed my 15 extra weekly points and only went over my daily points twice; the first for my Mom's birthday and the second at a fundraiser with way too many appetizers (my downfall!).

In general, I'm really happy with how the week turned out and if I can keep this up, am looking forward to my next weigh in!

1 comment:

  1. Apps are the devil. Keep it up-- you look great, and it's a journey. Not all of us have the willpower, time or (obsession) like your husband/my bro. You have to live in the mean time :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...