Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Special Delivery

THIS JUST IN- a female employee at my company had a special delivery today...a BABY...in the bathroom! Yes folks, this is the truth! I can't believe my ears!

Just another day at work I thought when I sat in my cube this morning...but not so much. I mean who imagines hearing this at work??? Even crazier, who thinks they'll walk into work baby-free and out a MOTHER??? Does this sounds like a TLC show or what?

Of course, this has created all kinds of debate in the workplace. People want to know if she knew she was pregnant or not, and if she didn't how you couldn't know...the conversations are running ramped and it's almost too much to take in! Thank goodness its almost 5:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...