Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Too Much

I have recently learned that I can be entirely too much sometimes. I have good intentions, I really do, but I just easily get carried away or invested in things and it can be a lot to take in, poor Jake.

For example, Jake has been interviewing for some PT jobs in the Hampton Roads area and I've taken that to mean I should start looking for a new apartment here (on the off chance we stay). WHAT? How do two interviews warrant this behavior? I HAVE NO IDEA...it's just my nature- I take possibilities and start making plans.

I mean it is a little embarrassing to think how far I can take an idea- I'd be lying if I told you that I haven't looked at the costs to buy houses in this area...that's right, buy a house, not rent! I mean who does that? Right now, it is just as likely that we'll move as it that we'll stay- so why house shop? It's really just to get an idea of what rooting here will look like financially, but it is still totally premature- I have a serious problem.

Now that I know this about myself I'm going to have to be really careful not to let my Type A tendencies sway Jake as job opportunities present themselves...seriously, my lips are sealed (sort of).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...