Monday, January 4, 2010

Monopoly

For Christmas I bought Jake Monopoly. I know it seems odd but constantly for the past few months Jake would suggest that we play (despite not owning the game)- so I took the frequent and subtle hints to heart this holiday and bought it for him. I was a little nervous he may not really want to keep it, but to my surprise he LOVED it and wanted to play right away. As a matter of fact, I think we've played almost every day since Christmas and I still have yet to win! It's so sad, but I really don't mind. I just feel bad for the people who come over to our apartment, as soon as Jake hears they are coming he immediately thinks they'll want to stay and play a game...it's a bit odd. For example, when Meredith and Marty came over on Saturday night Jake suggested more than once that we should all play after dinner- we ended up watching The Hangover instead which was equally fun...mainly because of how innocent Meredith is but I am pretty certain Jake was a smidge dissapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...