Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tank Update

I assume you all are as eager to meet Tank as we are, but we've still got a few more weeks! The July 4th pick up date has been confirmed and we both have that Monday off already for the holiday, which works out perfectly. I mean honestly, how could I go to the work the next day anyway???

We're coordinating borrowing a crate and soft carrier for the trip and I've started acquiring a few things here and there to help him settle right in and feel at home! I also wanted to mention that one of Jake's patients is the proud owner of two boston terriers and Jake is already making sure to get training tips at each visit... thus the final decision to crate train. I'm sure there will be other life-saving insider tips and tricks we will be sure to incorporate as well, but time will tell!

I just can't wait! I'm hoping my business trip and the two weddings we have coming up will make the time fly by! For now, here are some current pictures! Oh, and I did I already mention we're almost 100% decided on Tank for his name? Well, we are.




2 comments:

  1. Tank's adorable! And crate training is the way to go, we did that (as you know) with our older dogs and it still trained them. After a year we were able to not use the crates anymore and *knock on wood* the only problem we had was a shower 'pouf' thing got eaten. Which is technically my fault since I left it out on the counter with 'new things to pack for vacation'. I think if we had them from puppies and crated them earlier some of Maxi's bad habits wouldn't even exist. The crates=their dens, so it's cozy and safe and not a bad place of punishment. :) Come on 4th of July!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie and MaggieJune 17, 2010 at 3:47 PM

    We can't wait to eat...err meet our new cousin! Maybe he can come over soon and help us dig holes in mommy's yard. You are a great auntie, so we know that you will be a wonderful mommy. We love you, Aunt Amanda.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...