Saturday, March 6, 2010

Uneventful

I've been catching a lot of flack (I think thats the expression) for not blogging recently so to make it stop, here I am! To be honest, it's not that I haven't thought about blogging, I just haven't had anything blogworthy happen. I guess the point of today's post will merely be to update.

Jake just finished his Strawbridge clinical and will start his FINAL clinical Monday. That will run through the end of April and then he graduates in May...pretty crazy! It seems like just the other day he was sweating getting through Anatomy and now he is prepping for his boards, confidently working with patients, and selecting a start date for his first job in VB!!! I can't believe he's come this far and I know it sounds corny, but I'm really proud of him!

As for me, I'm still at my Marketing job (over 2 1/2 years, can you believe it???) and am trying to be patient and open to what's next. I absolutely love my co-workers and am just enjoying seeing those friendships grow! I guess we'll see where I go from here!

Thats all for now- we are decorating the apartment since we're fairly certain will be staying there so I hope to have some fun photos or at least descriptions to share after tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...