Thursday, October 14, 2010

I need your help

I know I just recently gave my blog a new look but I'm looking for a professional facelift.  I
would do it myself, but I don't know how which means I'll need
referrals for custom blog designers... as well as more followers.

Allow me to explain that last part.  I was talking to Jake about paying for a custom blog (not the really crazy kind) and he said I'd need a good following before I put money into my blog.  I asked how many followers would constitute "good" and he said 100... umm, I'm only at 24.  That being said I negotiated a little and we agreed on 50 followers as a goal.  Again, as of today I'm only at 1/2 that so I've got my work cut out for me.  This is where you come in.  I need your help.

I've never been concerned with the number of followers that I have, because I'm just happy that people are reading my blog BUT it would be nice to get a feel for who is reading.  That being said, I've made sure to list my blog in my Facebook profile, I plan to share this post to my wall, I've made the URL my gmail "away" message, and I've told you how to follow (so if you're reading but not following, this is your golden opportunity).  Any other ideas?  


Well that's all I've got on this topic, I'll be sure to keep you updated.  Tomorrow I'm starting my own mini series around my colleagues, which I hope turns out funny.  If not, sorry in advance; it will at least be funny to me and my co-workers... who, for the most part, happen to be following my blog (hint hint).


Oh, and don't forget if you've got any suggestions for blog designers PLEASE send them my way!  I just want to show a little personality...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...